Today we’re launching the newest version of Hangouts for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch, ready to download now on iTunes (http://goo.gl/FDOfq). The app has a brand new look and feel, is super easy to navigate, and includes a bunch of performance improvements. You can still make free voice and video calls, of course. Or send a quick photo. But we’re adding a few more features we think you’ll love:
- Stickers: express your mood with fun animated stickers. Think of them as emoji, but even more awesome.
- Video Messages: record and send short videos to everyone in the conversation. Now you can really say what you need to say.
- Location sharing: send a map of your current location with a few simple taps. Great for coordinating the whole gang when you’re ready to hangout IRL.
- Optimized for the iPad: enjoy big, beautiful video calls, and a two-pane conversation view. Perfect for the iPad’s larger screen.
We hope you enjoy the new Hangouts for iOS. As always, your feedback is an important part of making the app better, so give the new version a spin (http://goo.gl/FDOfq) and let us know what you think!
- Cégep de l'Abitibi-TémiscamingueInformatique
- Cégep de l'Abitibi-TémiscamingueTechnicien Informatique, 2009 - presentRéparation et configuration d'ordinateurs, soutien à l'usager.
Sitting, standing, or walking: What's the best way to work?
The evidence is clear – sitting too much is bad for our health. But solutions like ball chairs, kneeling chairs, and walking desks may only
Detox diets & juice cleanses: Could they make you more toxic?
After a season of holiday indulgence, cleanses and detox diets are all the rage. But do cleansing diets really help? Do you need to detox, a
How Gatorade turned water into 'the enemy of performance'
As someone who works full-time as a food activist, advocating for measures like better school nutrition standards, trans fat bans, and calor
Association of Nut Consumption with Total and Cause-Specific Mortality —...
Original Article from The New England Journal of Medicine — Association of Nut Consumption with Total and Cause-Specific Mortality
Pesto Zucchini Noodles with Pan Seared Diver Scallops
A solid pesto never gets old. Pesto goes with everything - meat, veggies, seafood, soups, breads, anything! I used to call my grandma during
Activité par Patrick Rochon (04 Sept, 2013 | Badminton | 00:45:00)
Patrick Rochon vient de faire un match Runtastic de badminton en 0h 45m 0s
Dietary Fiber Is Bad for Sex – That’s the Only Claim About It That Isn’t...
Today’s article is a guest post from Konstantin Monastyrsky of GutSense.org. In keeping with the mission statement of Mark’s Daily Apple to