101 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 17 previous comments
- Yeah, I guess it was metasarcasm then, or I simply wasn't sure he had realized and thus tried not to expose myself too much fearing a faux pas, which you promptly detected, so I'm calling it metasarcasm XDJul 27, 2012
- I shrieked several times during the episode, followed promptly by a sense of relief that I was alone in my apartment at the time.Jul 27, 2012
- This was, much like Bonnie's final fate, Fan-Fucking-Tastic! It even comes close to beating my favorite Fiasco that I've ever played (the playset was set in a Comic Convention and Michael Dorn ended up being a major side character), which is saying something.
Kudos to everyone for putting this together and giving us 3 awesome episodes of Fiasco! I can't wait to see you do this again sometime with a new playset and new players in the future!Jul 27, 2012
- Omg I so want to play this game now. Keep up the awesome episodes!Jul 28, 2012
- , IMHO the haters just don't get it, too used to their 10' poles I guess, not enough experience with non-traditional, coherent indie design...Jul 28, 2012
- "All the scenes resolve on the blow." I wanted someone to pick up on that accidental entendre and roll with it.
Bully Pulpit is based near me in Durham, and I go back some years with one of the co-creators, Steve Segedy. Great guy, great company.
It was terrific to see you folks having so much fun with the game.Jul 28, 2012