one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Whats the social media club?Oct 4, 2011
- Social Media Club (SMC) is a not-for-profit that hosts conversations around the globe exploring key issues facing our society as technologies transform the way we connect, communicate, collaborate and relate to each other. Social Media Club's primary mission is to expand digital media literacy, promote standard technologies, encourage ethical behavior and share best practices. We bring together journalists, publishers, communications professionals, artists, amateur media creators, citizen journalists, teachers, students, tool makers, and other interested collaborators.
We have local Chapters in over 300 cities around the world - you can see if there is one close to you at http://socialmediaclub.org/local-chapters/all/all/allOct 4, 2011
- Outstanding! Any way I can help spread the digital media literacy aspect? Perhaps promote any standard technologies?Oct 4, 2011
- Our board of directors is putting together a new working group. Please shoot me an email to kristie [at] socialmediaclub [dot] org and I can connect you to the folks interested in working on this.Oct 4, 2011
- Thank you! E-mail is sent. Have a great day!Oct 4, 2011
Add a comment...