We’ve taught service companies all over the nation how to increase sales and gain repeat customers. No matter what type of service industry you are in, the same basic marketing principles still apply.
To be the industry leader in products, services and solutions that transform the way Service companies maintain and grow their business. With a commitment to establishing partnerships and encouraging continual improvement in the workplace with integrity.
We are Service Professionals serving Service Professionals
- Our Motto is “We are Service Professionals serving Service Professionals.” As service professionals, we treat our clients and each other with respect and dignity.
- The HIVE is the foundation of ShuBee’s customer satisfaction. These standards must be used in every interaction to ensure satisfaction, retention and loyalty.
- Our mission statement is the principle belief of our Company. It must be known, owned and exercised by all.
- Company objectives are communicated to all employees. It is everyone’s responsibility to support them.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to create a work environment of teamwork by motivating and encouraging each other to go above and beyond so that the needs of our clients and each other are met.
- To create a pleasant and enjoyable workplace, all employees have the right to be involved in the planning of the work that affects them.
- Each employee is empowered.
- All employees will successfully complete training for their position.
- Never lose a client. Instant client gratification is the responsibility of each employee. Whoever receives a complaint will own it, resolve it to the client’s satifaction and record it.
- Use ShuBee telephone etiquette. Answer within three rings and with a “smile.” The client should hear your smile. Always have a live person answer the phone.
- Be an ambassador of ShuBee in and outside of the workplace. Always speak positively. Communicate any concerns to the appropriate person.
- Cleanliness and safety are the responsibility of every employee.
- Take pride in and care of your personal appearance. Everyone is responsible to convey a professional image by adhering to ShuBee’s dress code.
- Protecting the assets of ShuBee is the responsibility of every employee. Conserve energy and properly maintain our building.
The ShuBee HIVE:
H – Honor
We honor God in all we do.
Honor our word – satisfaction guaranteed, no matter what.
Honor our client, understand we are employed by our clients, not our company.
I – Integrity
Making only agreements we are willing, able and intend to keep.
Treating others only as you want to be treated.
Taking the time to do it right the first time.
V – Value
We understand the needs of our clients & exceeding their expectations, both expressed & unexpressed .
Every relationship is invaluable, starting with our employees.
Quality products, price and service.
E – Excellence
Service Professionals serving Service Professionals.
Challenge & encourage each other.
Constantly striving to increase value in our products and service.
The ShuBee Team knows how and why our products work and even how they can help increase your sales because we've used them in our own plumbing/HVAC Company.
The “ShuBee Concept” was conceived by owner, Steve Stone, owner of a very successful HVAC and Plumbing business for many years. While running this business, he experienced first hand the challenges of providing uniforms and keeping the work area neat and tidy.
Come Visit Us!
ShuBee is located at:
110 Columbus West Drive
Macon, Georgia 31206
You can reach us Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST toll-free at 866.317.7897 or 478.405.5494 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ShuBee is here for more than just selling our great shoe covers!
Our company has deep roots in the service industry and we want to help our clients succeed just as we have. We built and sold a successful Plumbing and HVAC company and still own a plumbing company in Macon, GA. We'd like to help you achieve these same opportunities.
ShuBee specializes in providing solutions to service companies since the turn of the century. We know first hand the obstacles you face dealing with clients and competition. We are always told to be distinctive; be unique; don't sell price - sell the service.
Uniforms are expensive and depending on the use, can be worn out very quickly. Steve soon discovered that this was a concern and a need for many service & manufacturing type industries. Steve realized he could share his 30-years of knowledge of marketing a successful service company while selling the products that helped his business grow. This discovery led to the founding of ShuBee.
At ShuBee, our Service Consultants offer their knowledge and expertise to help you grow your business. They know what will help set you apart from the competition and can advise you on how ShuBee products can help you grow your business.
To Your Success!