Let’s look at this through a few, very important points:
- Columbia Southern UniversityBS Occupational Safety & HealthOccupational Safety & Health, Environmental Management, & Industrial Hygiene Management
Jason Yost has been in the cleaning, restoration, remediation, occupational safety and health, industrial hygiene, environmental management, and indoor air quality industries for over twenty-three years.
Jason holds six of the most prestigious board-awards and council- certifications in the industry:
- Council-certified Indoor Environmental Consultant, CIEC
- Council-certified Microbial Remediation Supervisor, CMRS
- Council-certified Structural Drying Supervisor, CSDS
- Council-certified Indoor Environmental Supervisor, CIES
- Council-certified Moisture Constrol Consultant, CMCC
- Council-certified Emergency Operations Professional, CEOP
All of Jason's certifications are accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) and the Council of Engineering and Scientific Specialty Boards (CESB).
Jason graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Safety and Health, as well as two Certificates: one in Industrial Hygiene Management and the other in Environmental Management from Columbia Southern University.
- Solutions Indoor Environmental ConsultingCIEC, CMRS, CIES, CSDS, IHMC, present