Our commitment: EducateFirst recognises that there remains an unmet need for educational support for many children and is working to try and help various communities tackle this issue.
Classes: EducateFirst has pioneered a community-based learning initiative to support local children with their educational needs:
• Classes in Maths, English and Science throughout the academic year.
• Learning centres in Leeds, Huddersfield, Dewsbury and Bradford.
• Primary, Secondary, GCSE levels.
• Qualified teachers.
• From ONLY £5 per lesson.
Our community-based learning initiative is designed to help provide additional educational support to children outside of school. Contact us for more information.
Cost: To support the running of the classes, a small fee from as little as £5 is charged per student per lesson. This fee is used to help towards our administration costs and other overheads.
EducateFirst offers tutors part-time work as a one-to-one home tutor or in of our learning centres.
• Gain valuable teaching experience working in a classroom environment.
• Enhance your continuing professional development (CPD).
• Add value to your CV.
• Work with children, supporting them with their educational goals.
Contact us for more information.
MAILING ADDRESS: EducateFirst Ltd PO Box 400 Leeds LS14 9ET LEARNING CENTRES: • Leeds The Bangladeshi Community Centre, Roundhay Road, Leeds, LS8 5AN. • Huddersfield The Hudawi Centre, Great Northern Street, Huddersfield, HD1 6BG. • Dewsbury Ravensthorpe Community Centre, 24 Garden Street, Dewsbury, WF13 3AR. • Bradford Grange Interlink Centre, Summerville Road, Bradford, BD7 1PX.