no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- I've got one dollar and a nickel in one pocket and my iPhone in the other. Oh and there is a pen in my shirt pocket. That's it.Sep 17, 2012
- Most days, yes. Things I don't use nearly every day are the coins, the pill holder(more coins) and the zippo in the black case.Sep 17, 2012
- You wear the bat beltSep 17, 2012
- No, only the seatbelt cutter and maglite holder are on my belt.Sep 17, 2012
- did you shoot the 50 straight, or get the patch at a flea market?
As for me, I have a wallet, a dollar coin, (so I'm never broke), a swiss army knife, a pill box with meds, a bottle of nitro and me phone.Sep 17, 2012
- I found that patch, and it covers most of the holes from the stitches of the original patches.Sep 17, 2012
Add a comment...