- Mobile Electronics Veteran2013 - present
- IntraphexVP Sales and Marketing, 2010 - 2012Established the channel network for all of Directus Sales. Set up a representative network in US. Was instrumental in creating the products in integration.
- DirectusVP of Sales, 2010 - 2012Established the channel network for all of Directus Sales. Set up a representative network in US. Was instrumental in creating the products in integration.
- FMG, Florida Marketing GroupOwner, 2007 - 2010Represented mobile electronics products to retailers throughout Florida. Built from the ground Audison and Hertz dealers across the state. Received top honors in 2009 & 2010
- Audio AmericaTerritory Manager, 2000 - 2007Senior account representative in Central Florida. Consistently produced record sales in the assigned territory. Handled all Retail accounts home and mobile electronics.
- St Petersburg Junior College1984 - 1986
- Airborne School-US Army1980 - 1980
- Air Assault School-US Army1981 - 1981
- PNCOC- NCO School1982 - 1982
- Palatka High School1975 - 1979
Torque Pro (OBD2 & Car) - Apps on Android Market
Measure BHP, Torque & 0-60 Clear car OBD faults View engine data in Google Earth See what your car is doing in realtime, get OBD fault c
US Business Magazine | Stock Market and Finance News | USA Business Inf...
Business Review USA offer USA business, finance, lifestyle, travel and technology news updated daily. Read Business Review USA for the lates
ASUS reportedly to release Transformer Pad 300 on April 22nd
The ASUS Transformer Pad 300 is getting closer to bringing its watered-down Prime flavor to store shelves, as PC World reports a spokesperso
2013 BMW X1 coming to U.S. this fall, priced from $31,545
The BMW X1 has been leaked ahead of its official announcement at the New York Auto Show, and it seems to boast a fresh face and a reasonable
Google Maps regains ability to estimate your trip duration with traffic
Google Maps has reinstated the feature letting you know how long a trip will take in current traffic. According to Autoblog's sister site, E