Candice Watson: This company is a joke. Do not waste your money. After treatment my kids are still getting bit. I found a live bed bug I'm my house and put it in a bag for the inspector's follow up visit and he claimed my apartment is "clear" I do not wish bed bugs on any one they have made a mess off my life but if you do have the misfortune of going through this please please stay away from this company!!!
Brittney Gelvin: * Edit- Since they have refused to help, I sent a complaint to the BBB, the next day Craig the owner emailed me back after I wrote him 4-5 times asking when he was going to come out and look at the damage, He said I came by your house 2 times last week, and no one was home. Well maybe sir if you had replied to my emails, or called me we could of set up a time. He will not assist in a refund to help with the damages so I will continue through the BBB. He FLAT OUT LIED and said his tech and/or co-owner told me to put my photos in the bathroom. That never happened, because if it had, I would of done it. They are supposed to be the professionals. He said the light switches were my fault cause they are effected by extreme heat, but that is not on the "Protocol" they sent me. Am I supposed to phycially remove all light switches and light switch covers? Either way, stay the hell away from this company. Nothing but liars and crooks.*
First off let me say, the bedbugs are gone I believe. But I have a charred stove, peeling table, melted light switches and the list goes on.
I wouldn't be one to leave this review but my stove caught on fire after they left. We came home to a pile of ash on the stove which were my daughter's photos that they told me to take off the wall so they wouldn't break. There were 2 people from the company in my house, neither one said "Hey let's move those off of the stove" I was trying to get everything done and out. How the stove didn't catch the whole house on fire is beyond me. But we are left with so much to do. We had to have carpet cleaners come in and clean everything cause it was all covered in ash. I contacted Craig,the owner and he has yet to respond to me. I contacted Zach I believe who was our technician, no contact from the owner. It's very unprofessional. My stove caught on fire from their treatment and they have said nothing.