So will this show up as a photo sphere?
18 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Very cool!Oct 3, 2013
- Nexus 4' camera quality is not that good, but photo sphere taking software is really good! The difference between this one from Note III and one from Nexus 4 would be pretty noticeable in favor of the N4.
Can someone confirm this?Oct 6, 2013
- how did you share it? I've been trying to upload some speheres from my international version to G+ and they just show the composite image, not the sphere.Oct 11, 2013
- Yes, very nice.Oct 11, 2013
- I haven't tried this on my Note 3. The artifacts of improper merging are OK if you aren't doing this to sell a house or some other professional purpose. So pix of a family picnic in a pretty place seem like a good use. Shared to allow others to see the surroundings.Nov 10, 2013
- The sphere-view controls worked OK, BTW.Nov 10, 2013