• Dungeon Roll (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/138788/dungeon-roll), solo, just one round, enough to figure out that I didn’t really like it all that much. It might be more fun with more players.
• Cartoon Network Fluxx. Fluxx (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamefamily/8/fluxx) is an old familiar standby in my gaming circles, but I hadn’t played this version before.
• Smash Up (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/122522/smash). I thought I hadn’t played this before, but as we started, I remembered one time.
• Menu Mash-Up (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/154243/menu-mash) is a lightweight little party game, sort of a more complicated Apples to Apples, but fun! I bought a copy.
* I didn’t play Colt Express (https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/158899/colt-express), but I snapped a photo of the adorable game pieces.