http://vimeo.com/28965851 - Short Video combined w/ time laps on the John Muir Trail. Felt good watching it !!!! - If you find it worth sharing, SHARE IT!!!!!
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Well done video. Beautiful country and I would love to do a long wilderness trip like that. Thanks for sharing it Steve.Sep 23, 2011
- Tuan, my friend Tom Kitta just started this week. We should have went with him!Sep 23, 2011
- Steve, maybe we still have time to catch up to him. :-)Sep 23, 2011
- Dan, I'll be camping in Bishop Canyon n waking up to some high elevation fall color in a few hours!! The air will be brisk with a hint of coolness in the first few days of autumn. A few flickering gold leaves surrounded by clusters of vibrant greens and maybe a couple of scraggly spider aspens sprawling their web of cherry red and fiery orange colors will be found just as it was last year at exactly this time!!
The fall season in the Eastern Sierra has begun!!Sep 23, 2011
- Tuan, only if he stops to climb a peak on a side trip! The guy is fast!Sep 23, 2011
- Dan, I've got this one place in the Yosemite back country that I haven't seen photographed yet. It needs autumn light to illuminate a very rugged ridgeline. Hope it doesn't snow too much before I make it up there!! Need to make it a goal!
PS, just sold a print to guy that was trying to buy from your friend Charlie Kramer but no answer from Charlie.Sep 23, 2011
Add a comment...