- FaithWalkersWriter and Speaker, 2015 - presentI help Christians live an authentic life of abundant faith.
- Bill Blankschaen, LLCWriter, 2015 - presentI write books, help others write books, build platforms, grow platforms, and do all the good I can in the process.
- Polymath InnovationsVP Content & Operations, 2013 - 2014
- Cornerstone Christian AcademyPrincipal, 2000 - 2012
- Target CorporationManagment, 1997 - 1999
- Havel's Flowers and GreenhousesEverything, 1987 - 1997
Bill Blankschaen is a writer, speaker, content strategist and general Kingdom catalyst. As the founder of FaithWalkers, he equips Christians to think, live, and lead an authentic life with abundant faith.
He is the author of A Story Worth Telling: Your Field Guide to Living an Authentic Life, Abingdon Press, May 2015. His writing has been featured with Michael Hyatt, Ron Edmondson, Skip Prichard, Blueprint for Life, Catalyst Leaders, and many others.
He is an experienced collaborative author, as well, (sometimes called ghostwriting) and creative content specialist.
Bill is a blessed husband and the father of six children.
- Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of ManagementMaster of Business Administration, 2007
- Cleveland State UniversityEnglish and History
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological SeminaryM Div Studies