- Cornerstone Christian AcademyPrincipal
- Target CorporationManagment, 1997 - 1999
- Havel's Flowers and GreenhousesEverything, 1987 - 1997
I am a writer, speaker, author, veteran non-profit leader, content strategist and consultant. As the Founder and President of FaithWalkers, I equip Christians to think, live, and lead with abundant faith. I write and speaks to issues of faith and culture, leadership and calling, family, education, and practical Christian living with an authentic, engaging style that seems to resonate with audiences of all ages and backgrounds.
I'm also the Founder and Lead Content Creator for Creative Content Solutions and a catalyst for accelerating Kingdom efforts of all kinds. My writing has been featured with Michael Hyatt, Ron Edmondson, Skip Prichard, Jeff Goins, Faith Village, and many others. I am a regular contributor to the Catalyst Leaders blog.
I am a blessed husband and the father of six children. I serve as the Junior Scholar of Cultural Theology and Director of Development for the Center for Cultural Leadership. I've partnered as an Associate Trainer with Equip Leadership, Inc. (founded by John C. Maxwell) working with ministry leaders in Guam and around the Pacific Rim to better equip ministry leaders there to lead with passion and greater influence.
- Case Western Reserve University Weatherhead School of ManagementMaster of Business Administration, 2007
- Cleveland State UniversityEnglish and History
- Greenville Presbyterian Theological SeminaryM Div Studies