26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 40 previous comments
- This discussion sounds like a conversation between injured children. Not the right way!Apr 11, 2013
- These are also annoying things that we should try to avoid at side. This can and should be clarified elsewhere. At the moment it is important that no one should take the name of a project and thus cause damage. No matter who! The story annoys me immeasurably, but I see that attack is answered only with defense. We ALL should try to find a solution.Apr 11, 2013
- Puting altogether in a balance:
*From one side, a huge company with mass amount of resources changing a name of one of its many starting projects
*From another, a small company that has been pushing OSS for several years with high quality software and suddenly is kicked aside from one of its few projects brands
Why is it so hard to make a real "cool move" and change the name?
All references to laws, trademarks, and legal stuff resembles to me to another company that was also THE computer company and now it's not selling the new licenses....Apr 12, 2013
- Could become a new slogan "Don't be evil, just be cool".Apr 12, 2013
- +Chris DiBona, you don't feel alone, defending the indefensible?Apr 12, 2013
- sometimes when a lot of people are disagreeing with you maybe you have to lose the arrogance and consider the fact that you could be wrong.Apr 13, 2013
Add a comment...