Entrepreneur First helps top graduates to set up their own high-growth tech startups. They only have 10% women on the programme this year and this is something they want to change. Next summer they will be providing a free, part-time course teaching female graduates basic coding skills and to help them work effectively with technical peers.
Entrepreneur First is looking for support to:
- Spread the word: do you know any recent female graduates who would be interested in applying to the programme?
- Help us develop the course: if you have worked in this space and would like to be involved, they would love to hear from you
You can see more about Entrepreneur First here: http://entrepreneurfirst.org.uk/?/homepage and you can read the FAQs for Code First: Girls here: http://entrepreneurfirst.org.uk/blog/faqs-for-code-first-girls
If you'd like to find out more, please contact Alice Bentinck - email@example.com
At womenintechnology.co.uk we are committed to increasing the number of women working and achieving in the UK’s technology profession.
- A complete recruitment service
- A dedicated online IT job board
- Host networking events
- Personal development and career orientated training courses
We also provide in-depth information about key matters affecting the IT industry and the people who work within it.
+44 (0)20 7422 8080
+44 (0)20 7247 7475