131 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- LMAO! Excellent!Oct 17, 2012
- This one just doesn't work:
One ring ring to rule them all,
One ring to find them.
One ring to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them.
One binder for them all,
One binder just to find them,
One binder that will trick them all,
And in the darkness force them to vote republican!
tough rhyme!!Oct 17, 2012
- One ring for the candidate, in his suit and tie;
Seven for the Tea-Lords and the hoi polloi;
Nine for the lobbies, who get all the pie;
Three for the women they need to employ;
In the Grand Old Party, where the runners lie.
Three rings to rule them all;
Three rings to find them;
Three rings to bring them all;
and in the folder bind them.
In the Grand Old Party, where the runners lie.Oct 17, 2012
- you show off! lol I expect to see you on here with more poetry daily from now on. Great media for you. Take a picture, write a poem! you're the man Rob!Oct 17, 2012
- : Aww, shucks. Credit where it's due. The Grand Old Party line popped into my head as I read your post and it demanded that the rest of the poem be filled in.Oct 17, 2012
- ok, that is awsomeOct 17, 2012