The best way to change your habits... is to control your environment.
Do you agree?
Do you agree?
25 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- I always wondered why you cover so much from Freud in those 101 classes only to have him shot down in every other advanced class, heh. Gotta learn the history I guess.Nov 18, 2013
- I forgot about that. I must have blocked it out or hidden it deep in my subconscious or was that Jung? Freud, Jung, gotta love 'em.Nov 18, 2013
- Thought provoking article. Thanks for the BJ Fogg example and the links. I'll implement that make it harder concept to do things that I don't want to do. I would like you to review my upcoming self esteem manual. How can I send it?
Mansu EdwardsNov 28, 2013
- btw Mansu Edwards is my pen nameNov 28, 2013
- impressive! I would like to bought some part and traslate in to Chinese. And of course I will write the article was wright by you. Woud you mind that?Jan 21, 2014
- Systems for success, that has been a hallmark of my business life for 30 years. I call a certain amount of people, and I will get a certain amount of responses. I send out a certain amount of marcomm materials, I will get a certain amount of results.
With my book writing this year about how to reinvent your life, I focus on systems. Those absolutely make it easier to accomplish my intentions.Jan 31, 2014