EDIT: It appears to be sending and receiving fine, but is not bringing in anything that is prior to the ML upgrade...
1. Must have desktop and mobile application that supports cloud sync.
2. Support multiple projects with multiple categories (i.e. I want to have a few over arching categories, work, personal, etc. with sub-projects and then tasks.)
3. If it looks good, that's a plus.
Any one else using Mailbox on iOS yet?
- Great Lakes Christian CollegeCross Cultural Evangelism, 2001 - 2007
- Great Lakes Christian CollegeBiblical Theology, 2001 - 2007
Comcast's $9.99 Internet for low-income families goes nationwide
Comcast's "Internet Essentials" program offers a basic Internet connection for $9.95 and a computer for $150 to any family that qualifies fo
Obvious to you. Amazing to others. - by Derek Sivers
FULL TRANSCRIPT HERE: http://sivers.org/obvious Animation by Marvin Te.
Salvation Army to outfit bell ringers with Square readers
With Google Wallet is still getting off the ground, mobile company Square has used its head start to drive over $1 million a...
Mac OS X Trojan discovered in pirated software downloads | The Verge
Triangle-netbar Log In or Join. Breaking: Welcome to The Verge. Compare (6). Verge_logo_white_110. Products. Cellphones; Tablets; Laptops; A
The guide to migrating personal data from MobileMe to iCloud | 9to5Mac ...
Christian Zibreg | 72515no commentshttp%3A%2F%2F9to5mac.com%2F2011%2F06%2F07%2Fthe-guide-to-migrating-personal-data-from-mobileme-to-icloud%