26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Leo seemed pretty skeptical about G+ today... I was a bit surprised.Jun 20, 2012
- This was an excellent episode (really thoughtful) , but so sorry aboutnot finding value in G+. I love it here. I get to follow so many great people.Jun 20, 2012
- I agree with, I find better, more engaging conversations on G+ than I do on Facebook. (Hell, Twitter is more engaging than Facebook).Jun 21, 2012
- I'm constantly posting G+ links on my Facebook and Twitter accounts, especially to Facebook.
I prefer G+ over Facebook hands down and have noticed that there is a lot more private sharing among those I've circled than public sharing. That may lead to an impression that it's a ghost town to those who are new and haven't found a series of communities. I've even moved a political social network from Ning to G+ and we share privately with one another and use it for collaboration purposes.Jun 21, 2012
- Regarding the video that shows "Surface vs iPad",said, and I quote, "I think everyone clearly noticed the big difference here, Steven Sinofsky (Presenting Surface) didn't wear a black turtleneck ! That was so obvious."Jun 21, 2012