The promises that candidate Obama made are very different than what President Obama has delivered http://mi.tt/ICV4p5
45 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 97 previous comments
- Sir Politifact is hardly the shining example of unbias and objective "fact checking". Bill Adair is a hack lefty earther journalist from the Times. While not totally bias 100% of the time, they have shown their true colors on more than a few occasions.
Productivity is not owned by Government. Productivity is not distributed by Government. We are borrowing 50,000 dollars per second. This insanity has to stop now.
Liberals push the notion that workers keeping more of what they earn is a government expense!
1. Profit is the creation of wealth.
2. Only the private sector creates wealth.
3. Government does not create wealth, it consumes it through taxation (if government created wealth it wouldn't need to tax the public).
Conclusion: If you want healthy funding for the government then you need to have a healthy private sector. Higher taxes and socialist mandates only temporarily benefit the parasite at the expense of the host.
Looks like we are going to have to agree to disagree.Apr 30, 2012
- suck my balls cus obama rulesMay 1, 2012
- 111May 1, 2012
- you are a dush bagMay 2, 2012
- Mitt Romney is winning!May 2, 2012
- We know that but based on the circumstances and what we have all been through, we think he has done better than anyone would. ven you.May 3, 2012