COME ONE! COME ALL!!
There will be a meet-up in Denver on May 3, 2014 at 4:30 pm please plan to join us for what will be an unforgettable experience.
- We will discuss our origins (and Not in the abstract or ethereal) we will provide the information and links we have as to who we were and who we are.
- Attendees should be prepared to make a simple introduction and provide a brief background on/about them-selves in an effort to get to know each other.
- Light refreshments and drink will be provided
- An Rh-Negative introductory packet which includes
1. A card with easy access Rh-Negative information
2. A Rh-Negative Winged-Disk window decal ($9.99 value)
3. Information about Rh- we should all have
4. An Eldon Card (used for simple, accurate blood typing)
**There will be a charge for this packet of $19.95 to cover the cost of the materials, printing & paper (a portion of these proceeds will go to fund “The Net”) it is payable in advance at Pay-Pal (or) in person, in cash at the gathering.
1. You must be of Rh- Blood & verify blood
2. You must be 18 years of age (or) older (or) accompanied by a parent and provide a valid ID
3. You must be willing to wear at least ONE (or) some combination of the Network colors, Red, Black or/and White to the gatherings.
To RSVP & for more information visit the links below:
Rh-Negative Website Local Groups Page:local groups | rh negativenetwork