While my primary role continues to be running global alliances in Wipro (primarily with IBM), TWO exciting developments are taking shape that I thought I would share.
1. I tried to launch social business as a grass roots movement in Wipro in 2009. We grew our FREE Yammer network to 5000 members until the CIO office killed it. Five years and three CIOs later, on 20th August, Wipro launched our Social Enterprise Initiative on Yammer. All employees are enabled, but must voluntarily activate their account. In the last month, our network has growth by:
+ 31,231 Members
+ 2,596 Groups
+ 97,412 Messages
+ 37,647 Likes
+ 4,808 Files
+ 82 Notes
2. Our very social CIO, who has really spearheaded this initiative, along with our impending rollout of Office365 to 120,000 employees, nominated me to be the Wipro Enterprise Social Officer. The nomination has been approved by our CHRO and CEO. They are now cooking up the job description.
I was honored to be nominated, and am very excited about the potential. But of course, this is a "moonlighting role", in addition to my primary alliances "day job", so that means more work, more risk and not sure if it comes with any additional pay.
I'd welcome feedback from others on what should be in the job description (and what should NOT), how should success be measured, examples of rollout plans, etc.
This should be an exciting journey. I hope it will prove useful to share it with this community.
I participated in some unofficial underground activity, but didn't have any unofficial expectations places on me to do
More with it than I already was.
It wasn't until I was hired into an official role in the space that I began to make things happen on such a scale.
- Kellogg School of Management - Evanston/Chicago, ILFinance, Entrepreneurship, 8 - 5
- Northwestern University - Evanston, ILComputer Science Engineering, 8 - 5
- Crater High School - Central Point, ORComputers, Math,, 8 - 5
- Rogue River HS - Rogue River, OR8 - 5
Why Google+ is the Best Photo Sharing Website for Me
Because photos have been an emphasis of Google+ since it's inception, the social network is not just great for content writers. Google+ is g
Pirates at Athletics | Jun 12 2013 | Live Play by Play
Follow the live expanded box scores for complete results and stats on Pirates at Athletics. Watch as the live game is scored for free. GameC
EMBASSY CINEMA - IRON MAN 3 - Sat Jun, 01 - 6:50 PM
$11.00 GENERAL; $9.00 BARGAIN (M-TH ALL SHOWS BEFORE 6PM, FRI-SUN-HOLIDAYS 1ST SHOW OF DAY); $9.00 SENIOR (62+); $9.00 CHILD (-12); $9.00 ST
Rockies at Pirates | Apr 21 2013 | Live Play by Play
Follow the live expanded box scores for complete results and stats on Rockies at Pirates. Watch as the live game is scored for free. GameCha
EMC rakes in more and more storage biz, followers fiddle feebly • The Re...
NetApp issued a release saying its Data ONTAP was the leading branded operating system during the whole of 2012 according to IDC, having a "
EMC News: EMC Isilon Recognized for Critical Capabilities for Scale-Out ...
Report Compares Vendors, Capabilities for Scalable, Cost-Effective Infrastructure for Big Data; EMC Isilon evaluated for Capacity, Managemen