What do you think Germany needs to boost Entrepreneurship & Internet? Best answer(s) will be discussed today with Chancellor Merkel.
57 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 81 previous comments
- I moved from Pakistan to Germany and now expanded FROM Germany to France, UK and US. Here's what I feel can help promote entrepreneurship:
1. Employment laws should be relaxed for companies with less than 15 employees. Should be easier to hire and fire.
2. It should be easier for entrepreneurs to migrate to Germany. In fact, there should be more incentives for entrepreneurs to move to Germany.
3. Bureaucracy should be more "international" friendly.
Given the above, Germany can be an attractive destination for talented entrepreneurs like US and UK are/have been. A lot of talented people in a place are bound to kick-start a whole ecosystem - as happened elsewhere.Jun 4, 2012
- What we need urgently is a small European ag. Max. 10tsd. invest.Jun 4, 2012
- thanks for all comments. I put many of your ideas in our final paper.@regsprecher knows about this Thread. Just tweeted: Enjoyed 90min confidential discussion w/ Angela Merkel &@RegSprecher"Internet & Entrepreneurship" a lot. She really gets it. begin of more. https://twitter.com/LarsHinrichs/statuses/209900259353178112Jun 5, 2012
- Merkel + Kroes == dream team? With Open Standards, interop and government backing we can change the world anytime ;-)Jun 5, 2012
- The ceiling for crowdfunding campaigns w/o having to write a prospectus should be raised from the current limit of € 100k.Jun 8, 2012
- Feb 26, 2013