Thanks for the link, Tony.
Updating your version of the Android operating system can cause more problems than it solves. Be careful what you wish for.
Written by my PCWorld peer
Written by my PCWorld peer
9 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- wajid bhai aao idrMay 25, 2012
- yes ive had problems doing that, also.Jun 29, 2012
- I upgraded my at&t app and then and now I have to manually log I in to the wifi every time before this I had no problems withthe aop now iI am very cautious what I upgrade with such high teck things they could at least get that right.Dec 3, 2013
- dxdiag showin wrong memory my graphic card is 6gb
but dxdiag show 703 mb sir i instaall win 7 64bit
6gb ram g41 borad c2duo cpuMay 7, 2015
- Jared I think you should check out my storyAug 26, 2015
- Jared please go to my post. Please look at my truth collectionAug 27, 2015
- Hi Jared saw your article on TVMC just curious if you know of any contacts that can create a customized Kodi menu....such as was done for for the tvmc....I have looked and haven't found anyone or any company yet....would be greatly appreciatedSep 8, 2015
The one thing I don't get about relying on an OTA antenna for TV
is then what do you do for an internet connection and/or landline ?
I'm pretty interested in doing this but then I have to have that answer
for my wife.
We also both have tracfones, which is very, VERY inexpensive if you
use it as often as I do ie mostly emergencies or short calls. But she likes to talk endlessly on the phone with a couple of her nieces and since she uses our Comcast landline it doesn't cost a significant amount.
Unless I am missing something, the way the cable companies market
their services, if you use all 3 (phone,internet and TV ) they bundle the
cost so that it is only cost effective to use antenna for TV, if you are
not using at least 1 of the other two.
I suspect most people with OTA TV are relying exclusively on a cell phone for their phone service but I am hoping I am wrong about this.
If I had a good answer to this, that would give me a much greater incentive to hook up an antenna for the TV.
I have watched quite a few videos about this recently but they never
mention this issue in the videos I have watched on YouTube.
Please consider doing a part B to your most recent story to talk about this.
-------------------------------------------- New thought
I would also like to read something that compares ONLY the guides that come with TIVO, Comcast and other cable companies. In other words where is their guide coming from and which one gives you better information. I am asking this because I just switched to Comcast from RCN and their cable guide is terrible. When you have to hit buttons on the remote button 2-3 times to see who the stars are and when a movie was made that is annoying to me. There are also frequent inconsistencies between the people mentioned in the summary and who is profiled in the list of actors. Sometimes Comcast leaves out leading characters from the list of actors profiles.
There are too many annoying things about the Comcast guide to try and list them all here.
Folsom, PA 190337w