Glad I finally built a PC. Now seems like a geek right of passage that I should've done a long time ago.
7 Things I Learned From Building My First Desktop PC
10 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- I keep thinking about building my first one but I'm always second guessing myself!Jan 25, 2012
- LOL! Egyptians have been doing this since when they knew about computers :DFeb 6, 2012
- Peter Seiwert- I pretty much feel the same way. I'll end up with a lot of parts that won't work together or something. Although I was suprised at how cheaply processors can be purchased when I looked into it.May 13, 2012
- I just added a 3 TB usb3 to my computer for backing up every thing, best thing I have added in a long time, $150 at newegg.comJul 1, 2012
- Yeah, for an "expert who blogs for Technologizer and PC World, you're pretty late to the game there buddy.
And you built a PC to boot. #SMFHOct 12, 2013
- I read your article on Intel Compute Stick. I have a laptop without and hdmi port, and I want to use compute stick by connecting it to my usb. Will that work if I want to boot up my laptop to my Compute Stick on usb?Aug 16, 2015
Add a comment...