Welcome to Jose Maria Figueres, new President of the Carbon War Room. We look forward to working with him in the fight against carbon...
45 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 27 previous comments
- Exactly right, We all need to promote innovation and make sure business can grow as fast as possible. Governments must stop getting in the way of that. Imagine if cold fusion hit the markets,
or Graphene was taken up. The only task the Governments (and the Law), would need to be involved in is protection for the innovators/inventors from the big and powerful oil/gas etc interests which unfortunately (and ironically), includes the governments.
That's why they're still 'crawling'.Apr 12, 2012
- Carbon War Room ... you guys are a total scream!Apr 12, 2012
- @Cyril Rice: simple answer, people where even more thoughtless/careless then that they are now - you could substitute thoughtless/careless with stupid/ignorant etc. if you like ;)Apr 12, 2012
- Poor humans. They can't see the forest for the trees. Or maybe it's because of how many fewer trees there are now than 50 years ago.
There is no such thing as a free lunch. Population growth and deforestation have taken a huge toll on this planet in our lifetimes.
The people who argue otherwise do so not out of a desire for truth, rather a desire to keep their wallets (and eyes) closed.Apr 12, 2012
- exact.... if you like.Apr 14, 2012
- from costa ricaApr 15, 2012