- GroupM - MediaComSenior Partner, US Director of Search, 2011 - present
- iProspectSenior Client Development Lead, 2009 - 2011
- Dynamic, results-driven executive with solid history of developing and implementing key account growth strategies, business development, and digital marketing strategies for leading clients in media, retail, pharmaceutical, B2B, and B2C verticals.
- Digital Marketing Strategy subject matter expert
- Recognized for consistently developing and enabling monetization of creative concepts, partnering across all business functions, and delivering compelling presentations.
- Collaborative leader skilled in building, leading, and empowering teams.
Capture & Keep B2B’s Attention Sooner with Rich Ad Formats
Leveraging rich ad formats such as sitelinks, images and video will help B2B brands build trust and own real estate on the SERP for key term
Google Testing Huge Top Banner Ads For Branded Navigation Queries
Google has confirmed that they are testing incredibly large banner ad for specific branded queries. @SynrgyHQ posted an image on Twitter sho
TOMS Shoes & Eyewear Official Store | TOMS.com
TOMS was founded on a simple premise: One for One. Every purchase you make, TOMS will help a person in Need. Every pair of shoes you purchas
How To Prep Your B2B Search Program For Google Enhanced Campaigns
According to the great Greek philosopher Heraclitus, change is the only constant. As you have most likely heard by now, Google is making maj
What Your Smartphone Has To Do With Marketing Attribution
What Your Smartphone Has To Do With Marketing Attribution - 02/07/2012
Video: Method Man Raps in a Sour Patch Kids Commercial | Complex
Candy kids gone wild. Complex.com: The original buyer's guide for men.
5 Steps To Improve Your Customer Driven B2B Lead Generation
To maximize online lead generation campaigns, B2B marketers need to focus on the multifaceted customer they serve. Design campaigns to meet
GinzaMetrics Aim to Improve Lagging E-Commerce Campaigns in Real-time
Silicon Valley-based Enterprise SEO firm GinzaMetrics has announced the addition of e-commerce and organic search analytics that track trans
Would You Pass The End Of Year Digital Marketing Quiz?
2012 has been another big year for digital. And in such a fast changing industry, how do we really expect everyone to keep up? Being ahead o
The Hidden Cost Of Cheap SEO & Social Media Labor
Fact: All businesses, large or small, want to save money wherever they can. I understand this. I sympathize with this. What I don’t understa
How To Engage The ZMOT To Be Findable, Relevant & Trustworthy
As search engines continue on the path of rapid evolution, marketing is evolving in tandem as people search in different places at various t
3 Steps To Understanding When, Where & How In B2B SEM
In our B2B marketing campaigns, we have the dual challenges of having limited resources and more sophisticated buyers of our services and pr
MediaPost Publications Attribution Management As A Facilitator Of Your E...
Attribution Management As A Facilitator Of Your Enterprise Data Warehouse - 07/31/2012
Test Then Invest: Putting Innovation Into Your B2B Search Program
As we move toward the halfway point of 2012, now is a great time to ask ‘how successfully has my B2B search campaign performed?’ We still ha