Adding for discussion on this Thursday night's Dumb SEO Questions Hangout on Air 37. :)
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Dave ElliottModeratoris this whathas been working on? Would explain his absence!Jun 17, 2013
- Jim MunroOwnerdoes not expend the force on trivialities. :)Jun 17, 2013
- The problem with the "payday loans" niche is that most of the websites in there are using a single crappy strategy, build over 3k backlinks in a night, duplicated content and rank fast. Those sites usually stay there as long as the penguin analyzes the website... and bam they get a penalty.
They rinse and repeat this process and you could observe (if you take a look at their backlinks) that most of them are spam.Jun 17, 2013
- Tim CapperModerator+1Piss myself.
It then redirects to a payday loan site. Looking at the paydayloansfrommrcutts they had approx 7K of links indexed inside of 2 days.
Look fair do's, I like the sense of humourJun 17, 2013
- Tim CapperModerator+1Still have not sorted out other spam - : cialis
and there is even domain crowding for that poor recruitment agency that got hackedJun 17, 2013
- Edwin JonkModerator+1From the expert panel in this weeks SEO Questions hangout on air on 31 minutes and 42 seconds into the YouTube video: http://youtu.be/sYaWJzbueyY?t=31m42s
Reference from the video:
http://www.acornseo.com/hacking-joomla-to-rank-for-payday-loans-in-4-weeksJun 20, 2013
Add a comment...