The Swedish government has been handing over the @sweden Twitter account to a different citizen each week, and this week’s owner is steering the car right off a social media cliff.
243 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 131 previous comments
- When did web traffic and the pursuit of fame become more important than maintaining integrity and moral character? Give an individual a soap box and a place to speak, its a protected right in the US. But this Swede crossed the line just to get her 15 min of fame. Not worth my time.Jun 13, 2012
- Don't know if this was a big deal. Haven't followed Swedish news (nor read the comments in this thread), but you should check with , who ran the @Sweden account for a week early on.Jun 14, 2012
- There is a lot of talk about it ”at home” but I fail to see what all the fuzz is about. Sonja, like every other @sweden represents none but her self. She is one of nine million swedes, not a representative for all of us.Jun 14, 2012
- But still, I should say that I fully support the Curators of Sweden-initiative, it's one of the best country promotions I've ever seen. And when the shit hits the fan, like now, it also proves that we are what we say: a country that stands by #fxinternet, in all shapes, ways and forms.Jun 14, 2012
- WTFJun 16, 2012
- That was stupidly predictable.
The mass population are infected with idiots.Jun 16, 2012