Washington Institute of Technology (LWIT), formerly Lake Washington
Technical College, is a broad-based polytechnic college offering
instruction in 36 programs toward a spectrum of more than 100 bachelor
and associate level degrees and certificates designed to give students
the latest cutting edge skills relevant to today’s workplace. For
information and news about LWIT programs, please visit www.lwtech.edu
Located in Kirkland, Wash., in the heart of the Puget Sound's technology
hub, LWIT offers hands-on, real-world training for careers in applied
design, business and service, computer/information technology, energy
and technology, food and hospitality, health and fitness, manufacturing,
and transportation technology.
Lake Washington Institute of Technology Guidelines to Moderating Comments:
LWIT encourages our fans, followers, and friends to share their
thoughts with one another by commenting on a story, feature, tweet, or
post that speaks to you. We encourage lively, thoughtful and civil
conversation with the following guidelines:
• Comments must be relevant to a topic discussed and to the point.
• Keep your comments clean and constructive.
• Excessively long comments—as determined by the site’s editor—are
subject to editing for length, clarity and space limitations.
Please do not post links unless you identify, by name, who you are and
explain where your link goes, especially if you are a for profit
organization. This is to distinguish spam from legitimate opportunities
for the LWIT community.
The following posts and comments will be removed:
• Posts that are off-topic, abusive, contain profanity, are threatening in tone or devolve into personal attacks.
• Spam or similar comments promoting a product, service or entity unrelated to the discussion.
• Political statements, including comments that endorse or oppose
political candidates or ballot propositions, are prohibited under state
law (RCW 42.52.180).
• Religious statements, including comments that endorse or oppose any religious activities or opinions.
• Anonymous comments or posts.
• Posts and comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination
on the basis of creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status,
status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or
mental disability or sexual orientation.
• Illegal activity or encouragement of illegal activity.
• Information that could compromise the safety of LWIT faculty, staff or students.
LWIT reserves the right to review all comments and remove comments that violate any of the conditions noted above.
***ALL PHOTOS posted on the LWIT Employment Resource Center Facebook
page posted by LWIT are property of LWIT and cannot be used without
written permission by LWIT personnel.***