Really cool analysis of startup DNA that you do.
- Weatherhead School of ManagementMBA International Management, 1997 - 1999
- Central European University Graduate School of BusinessMBA International Management, 1997 - 1999
- University of TartuApplied math (statistics & comp.sc.), 1984 - 1991
- Tallinn English Colledge1997 - 1984
- Baldur Kuboconsultant, 2011 - present
- Tiger Leap FoundationICT Infrastructure Business area manager, 2011 - 2012
- Resta ASkonsultant,CEO, 2000 - 2011
- Zooloogia ja Botaanika Instituut
- Mainori Kõrgkoolrahvusvahelise turunduse õppejõud
Startup intelligence firm Funderbeam raises USD2 million
Funderbeam, the Estonian-founded subscription service for startup research, has raised €655,000, taking the company to €1.75 million in tota
Estonian bicycle company Viks launches a new carbon bike
The Estonian bicycle brand Viks celebrates its second birthday with a new carbon version of its distinctively designed two-wheeler.
Lunar Mission One races past goal, thrills crowdfunding experts — Red He...
THE BUSINESS OF TECHNOLOGY
You Must Do This To Keep Your Promises, Especially When You Can’t Fulfil...
We must not promise what we ought not, lest we be called on to perform what we cannot.” – Abraham Lincoln Your promises are not just conditi
News is bad for you – and giving up reading it will make you happier
News is bad for your health. It leads to fear and aggression, and hinders your creativity and ability to think deeply. The solution? Stop co
Stop! Listen to what your data isn't saying - Data Science Central
SILENCE ISN’T ALWAYS GOLDEN “Determining the Right Actions across Information” By BRADLEY FORDHAM, PhD Published: Oct 14, 2012 When it comes