Although the program was launced this december and in this phase includes 2 physical visits to Estonia, already 1000 Finnish businessmen have shown interest. Some estimate that the number of companies owned by Finns in Estonia will double during 2015.
- Baldur Kuboconsultant, 2011 - present
- Tiger Leap FoundationICT Infrastructure Business area manager, 2011 - 2012
- Resta ASkonsultant,CEO, 2000 - 2011
- Zooloogia ja Botaanika Instituut
- Mainori Kõrgkoolrahvusvahelise turunduse õppejõud
- Weatherhead School of ManagementMBA International Management, 1997 - 1999
- Central European University Graduate School of BusinessMBA International Management, 1997 - 1999
- University of TartuApplied math (statistics & comp.sc.), 1984 - 1991
- Tallinn English Colledge1997 - 1984
Lunar Mission One races past goal, thrills crowdfunding experts — Red He...
THE BUSINESS OF TECHNOLOGY
You Must Do This To Keep Your Promises, Especially When You Can’t Fulfil...
We must not promise what we ought not, lest we be called on to perform what we cannot.” – Abraham Lincoln Your promises are not just conditi
News is bad for you – and giving up reading it will make you happier
News is bad for your health. It leads to fear and aggression, and hinders your creativity and ability to think deeply. The solution? Stop co
Stop! Listen to what your data isn't saying - Data Science Central
SILENCE ISN’T ALWAYS GOLDEN “Determining the Right Actions across Information” By BRADLEY FORDHAM, PhD Published: Oct 14, 2012 When it comes
The Integral Operating System. Part I: Overview | Integral Life
In the following series of articles, Ken Wilber offers a very basic overview of the Integral Approach. What if we took everything that all t
Fits.me secures new funding to expand its fitting room robots
Fits.me, the Estonian biorobotics virtual fitting room startup for e-commerce clothing retailers and shoppers, has been around for a while.