1. how scanner read documents with dictionary support?
2. how to identify hand writing?
3. how to read normal letters & stylish letters ?
4. how to identify characters, barcode,qr code from picture?
5. how to identify products & models from picture ?
6. how to generate picture from letters, symbols & numbers?
7. how to generate picture from specifcation of human,animal, nature or vice versa?
8. how to generate sound from letters?
9. how to generate letters from sound?
10. how to accurately measure a moving particle or projectiles?
$2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out to Be $5,000,000 Photo of Billy the Kid
Back in 2010, a man named Randy Guijarro in Fresno, California, found and purchased an old tintype photo for $2 at a junk shop. It turns out
How Men Dominate The U.S. Media Landscape [Infographic]
There is still a shocking lack of diversity in U.S. news rooms, according to the Women's Media Center. Across print, television and online m
Ted Cruz Busted For Buying His Own Books As NY Times Refuses To Put Him ...
The New York Times has refused to put Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz on their bestseller list after finding evidence that his bo
The Bloop mystery has been solved: it was never a giant sea monster (Wir...
The strange low-frequency sound recorded across the Pacific in 1997 has turned out to be an icequake, despite rumours it was the distant rum
The 4 Secrets To Seahawks NFC Success And How They Can Be Applied To Bus...
The Seahawks posted one for the ages yesterday, overcoming the biggest deficit in playoff history and earning the rare chance to defend thei
Illustrator Gilbert Legrand Transforms Everyday Objects Into Funny Chara...
For the past 10 years French artist Gilbert Legrand has been transforming everyday objects into funny characters...
Picture of the Day: A Thin Sheet of Snow Neatly Folding Over Itself
A THIN SHEET OF SNOW NEATLY FOLDING OVER ITSELF Photograph by Cathy Hartt via 7NEWS, KGMH in Denver Cathy Hartt was out walking her dog on t