Two women talking about dead women for about an hour. In a good way. Most of the time.
Our website contains more information than we cover in our podcast- interesting tidbits that pertain to the women we discuss. We provide links, and media recommendations for anyone to learn and experience more about the lives of these women.
Our sole purpose is to show that history is for everyone and that the women who have come before us deserve to be remembered and honored.
What we don't do:
- Get bogged down in specific dates.
- Remind you of the high school history teacher who scared you.
- Talk dirty in anything but the vaguest of terms.
- Apologize for giggling. Or singing.
- Refer to events that we have never mentioned before without some explanation.
- Leave you hanging wanting to know more at the end of the episodes. We will link you up to a variety of ways you can start your path of self discovery.
- Claim to be experts. We just consider ourselves well researched.
Please, be kind. We like to have fun with history so if you are just going to try and engage us in dark, deep and gossipy conversations with the sole intent of proving that you know more than we do- we really won't be having any of that. It's just rude. If you disagree or want to point out a clarification, do it in a polite and respectful way.
This G+ page is maintained by Susan, although I'll be answering for both of us. However, if you have a question or comment for Beckett directly, I can easily get it to her and relay her response.