Courtesy: Prof. Dr. Marc Spehr, Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen, Aachen, Germany
Product: Leica TCS SP5 Confocal Microscope, Leica DM6000 CFS (Confocal Fixed-Stage Microscope)
Wednesday, 05 March at 11:00 AM PT / 02:00 PM ET / 07:00 PM UK / 08:00 PM CET.
Attendees will learn about:
- How particle analysis on a filter can be conducted accurately and efficiently
- How particles can be counted, measured, and differentiated into reflective and non-reflective categories
- How to achieve these results in a repeatable and reproducible manner
- Analysis of a wide range of different particles
Welcome to the official Leica Microsystems page on Google+. The historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to our tradition of innovation. We would like to share insights about the world of microscopy with you, listen to your questions, and show you what Leica Microsystems is all about.
Leica Microsystems Google+ Community Guidelines
The purpose of our Google+ page is to share insights about the world of microscopy with you, listen to your questions, help you connect with each other and with the scientific community, and show you what Leica Microsystems is all about.
For the benefit of a lively and respectful conversation, we created this short set of guidelines:
1. Respect for each other is the basis for all interaction on this page.
2. Your feedback is welcome. We appreciate your questions and opinions to anything posted here. But please avoid any off-topic comments.
3. Protect yourself. Please don't share any private information that others could take advantage of.
4. We reserve the right to delete wall posts or comments that are inappropriate, abusive, illegal, racist or violate any intellectual property right of third parties, or are off-topic. In case of any doubt, we will be transparent in explaining our decision to delete content.