- Sponsor-A-Teacherbrain trust, 2011 - present
- Inkspot Graphicsowner/brand strategist, 2001 - present
- Sumo Creativeproduction manager, 2000 - 2001
- Revere Graphicsprepress operator, 1996 - 2000
- Formationselectronic designer, 1995 - 1996
- Precision Imagesettinggprepress operator, 1991 - 1995
- FlexoGraphixdesigner/trainer, 1989 - 1991
- K2 Ski Corpelectronic designer, 1986 - 1989
- PNWCMUGadvisory board member, 2008 - 2011
- Clark Collegegraphics advisory board, 2002 - 2004
- Clark CollegePhotoshop & design adjunct, 2001 - 2007
- University of OregonQuarkXpress Adjunct Instructor, 1992 - 1993
We help small and medium businesses develop their personal story & navigate their brands through different mediums (print/web/signage). We help our clients connect to their audience. We begin by asking, "What is the purpose of your business?"
- Western Washington UniversityBS in Art Educationi, 1978 - 1981
A.J. Jacobs: How healthy living nearly killed me | Video on TED.com
TED Talks For a full year, A.J. Jacobs followed every piece of health advice he could -- from applying sunscreen by the shot glass to wearin
Cool Infographics - Blog - Ultimate Guide to Business Cards
Cool Infographics. Cool Posters. Cool Books. Cool Links. About. Contact. Design Contest. Cool Infographics. Cool Infographics. Cool Posters.
Why Google+ Matters to Ecommerce + 9 Things You Should Do About It | Get...
Why Google+ Matters to Ecommerce + 9 Things You Should Do About It - SEO, Social Media
11 New Year’s resolutions for PR and marketing professionals | Articles
Before you start ringing in 2012, take a moment to reflect on what’s important to people in the public relations and marketing industries.