- Dominion EnterprisesVice President of Operations, 2001 - present
- Dealer SpecialtiesDirector of Operations, 1993 - 2001
- URS PrintersOperations Manager, 1991 - 1993
- CompuServeSoftware Sales Representative, 1988 - 1991
60 Overbrook Drive, Monroe Ohio 45050
Leveraging three decades of IT and automotive experience, George keeps members of the automotive industry in-the-know about emerging mobile technology by writing, speaking and sharing his vision for what will help dealers maintain a competitive edge. He has educated automotive dealers at numerous automotive conferences, and is a regular article contributor to major online and print publications. George is also a co-author of the best selling automotive book, Unfair Advantage.
George began his automotive career with Dealer Specialties in 1993. Today, George oversees Dealer Specialties sales and operations, as well as overall operations for Dominion Dealer Solutions. George graduated from the Farmer School of Business at Miami University (Oxford, Ohio) with a BS degree in marketing. He and his family live in Middletown, Ohio.
- Miami University, Oxford Ohio
- Bishop Fenwick High School