- Red 5 ComicsCreator of the comic book, "Bodie Troll", 2012 - present
- Rusch EntertainmentFreelance caricaturist, 1992 - present
- Rue Morgue MagazineCreator of the cartoon Necronomicomics, 2011 - present
- Ape EntertainmentCreator of the graphic novel Dead Duck, Writer/artist on Little Green Men, Dino Duck, 2007 - present
- Rittenhouse Archivessketch card artist: Marvel Dangerous Divas, Marvel Universe 2011, Avengers, 2010 - present
- 5finity Productionssketch card artist: Archie, Sabrina, Zombies VS Cheerleaders, Hack/Slash, 2009 - 2011
- Toppssketch card artist: Star Wars Galaxy 5, 2009 - 2010
- Marian Heath Greeting CardsGreeting card writer, 2009 - 2010
- Interlude MagazineFreelance cartoonist, 2006 - 2008
- Central Michigan LifeStaff cartoonist, 2001 - 2004
- The Delta CollegiateStaff cartoonist, 1995 - 2001
- The Valley VanguardFreelance cartoonist, 2001 - 2003
Jay P. Fosgitt is the creator of the graphic novel DEAD DUCK, which was originally published by Ape Entertainment in 2009 and is now an ongoing web comic. Jay’s other creator-owned projects are NECRONOMICOMICS, a single panel comic that lampoons horror films, which is published monthly in Rue Morgue Magazine, and an all-ages comic book called BODIE TROLL that comes out in the Fall of 2013 from Red 5 Comics.
Jay's has also produced licensed comic book work, contributing illustrations to DREAMWORKS ANIMATION MAGAZINE, and contributing writing and art for the forthcoming SESAME STREET comic book, both published by Ape Entertainment.
Also for Ape Entertainment, Jay was the writer/artist on the all-ages comics LITTLE GREEN MEN, DINO DUCK, and OLD MCMONSTER'S HAUNTED FARM. He was also the character designer on the comic book SCOUTS.
Jay has contributed artwork for such sketch card series as STAR WARS GALAXY 5 for Topps Entertainment and MARVEL: DANGEROUS DIVAS, MARVEL UNIVERSE 2011, and MARVEL: BRONZE AGE for Rittenhouse Archives, and ARCHIE, SABRINA, and HACK/SLASH for 5finity Productions.
Most recently, Jay's artwork has been featured in DREAMWORKS ANIMATION MAGAZINE, and in the book TEAM CUL DE SAC: CARTOONISTS DRAW THE LINE AT PARKINSON'S, alongside other professional cartoonists who drew characters from Richard Thompson's comic strip "Cul De Sac", with proceeds going towards a cure for Parkinson's Disease.
Jay will also be the letterer on comic creator Guy Davis' upcoming comic, The Marquis and the Midwife, to be published by Dark Horse Comics.
Jay is a member of The National Cartoonists Society. He lives in Ann Arbor with his wife Laura and cat Goonie. Visit his website at: www.jayfosgitt.com.
- Delta CollegeAssociates of Art, 1994 - 2001
- Central Michigan UniversityBachelor of Applied Art in art, minor in theater, 2001 - 2004
- Swan Valley High School1989 - 1993
- Swan Valley Middle School1987 - 1989
- Shields Elementary1981 - 1987