Nexus Root Toolkit v2.0.5 Released!
- From the changelog:
- Rebuilt entire downloading system to utilize wget instead of AutoIT’s inbuilt InetGet functions.
- New download system now supports HTTP/HTTPS proxy configuration. Full frontend for managing user configurations in the toolkits options menu.
- Proxy configurations with username/password can be setup, and there is an option to re-prompt for the proxy password credentials each session.
- Added better information messages in the flash stock interface to help user chose the best configurations.
- Change the ‘Support Threads’ link to point the forums on wugfresh.com
- Corrected the ‘Flash Stock + Unroot’ ‘no-force encrypt’ option to grab the no-force encrypt boot.img dependency based on the users selection of what they are about to flash rather than what they are currently running.
- All backup & restore apps updated to the latest available versions.
- Busybox free and Quick Reboot updated to the latest available versions.
- SDK platform-tools (adb/fastboot) updated to the latest available version.
- To ensure authenticity, all exe’s and installer files are now digital signed with a verified Comodo Code Signing certificate.
- Other small fixes and general code optimizations.
I also have been working on improving my site and adding/revising the troubleshooting info. Made the dowload links more defined, and tried to lay things out a bit better. Most notably there is a new forums section: www.wugfresh.com/forums/
Moving forward I am encouraging everyone to try and utilize that as the primary means for contacting me with questions. It's much easier for me when everything is in one place
and is searchable for others. I have the forums section setup with tapatalk now so I can easily manage and respond to those comments on-the-go from my phone/tablet.
That's all for now. Enjoy! ^_^