one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- Port Liberte has the best pool in the tristate area! Love living here.Jul 2, 2015
- Great Pools, views, walkways, Gym etc...Fireworks almost weekly and GATED, (Safe). Did I say Views, yes you can almost "Tickle" Miss Liberty under her armpits, so close she is to Port Liberte. Lots of green, and you wake up to chirping birds, almost daily in the Summertime!!!!!!Jul 2, 2015
- PL is a great place to live. I am a tenant (6 yrs) turned owner (1 yr). The beauty, serenity, convenience, amenities and all around great lifestyle in the proximity of NYC is unrivaled. The short commute to the city is a great bonus. If you have a family, you can feel secure that they are in a gated, carefully monitored community with playgrounds, pools, tennis, etc. just outside your door while you are only minutes away...... We thought the suburbs would be the place we "had to go" but Pl is the "place to be"!Jul 7, 2015
- We have been living in Port Liberte for 8 years now and have loved every minute of it! Amazing pools, tennis courts, playground, beautiful landscaping and great neighbors are just some of the things why we love Port Liberte. There are several events every year both for children and adults in Port Liberte. The views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty are to die for!Jul 20, 2015
- I absolutely love the exclusivity of Port Liberte. Its not just a community, its a lifestyle.Jul 30, 2015
- Love at first sight!!! Even 10 years later!!!!
My childhood home in Bangkok was by a canal, so many great memories about waiting for a dessert boat to come by every evening. I knew I would be happy here, and I still feel that way everyday I come home.Aug 7, 2015
Add a comment...