8pm EST TODAY. Jon Stewart vs Bill O'Reilly debate on live stream. $4.95 - half goes to charity and includes a download. O'Reilly and Stewart will take an entertaining and comedic approach to today's pressing political issues in an attempt to find the best direction for America. #rumble2012
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
- Can't wait to se this!Oct 6, 2012
- So I'll see you on the #rumble2012 hash. New Yorker article with the background of the two men and their relationship. http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/backissues/2012/10/jon-stewart-and-bill-oreilly-rumble.htmlOct 6, 2012
- Is anyone on? Looks like bunch of folks couldn't get on for last minute orders and people who did order complaining they can't get on. Others saying that the site has crashed after they brought over people to watch with them. Tech disaster. They should have used a site like http://www.noxsolutions.com/ appears to be the company this is being run on?that expands your band width when needed.Oct 6, 2012
- l I guess if we want to know what is going on on the livestream, it's on Twitter. This really should be made available in a way that all of us can access it. The charities and the producers got their money. Now let's make it publicly available. I'm sure both of the speakers would be behind an idea like that. They care about their fans as well as sharing their message.Oct 6, 2012
- Oct 6, 2012
- Some of the Twitter comments:
@janniaragon: Agree, let's talk abt large number of Boomers retiring. #Rumble2012 This costs money.
Page Branson @FakeNewsRumble: I love how Jon has actual facts and numbers and all O'Reilly has are odd handheld talking point cue cards. #Rumble2012
Mark Wagner @theSociableme:
Jon Stewart: corporations take advantage of tax breaks its smart business but if you apply for food stamps you're a moocher #rumble2012
Wow, the #Rumble2012 is super legit. Wasn’t sure if this was going to be a real debate or a joke.
RT @bear_foot: Stewart disputes that ABC, NBC, CBS are liberal mouthpieces/equivalent to fox news in terms of bias. #Rumble2012
Hilary JM Topper @hilary25: The popular vote is more important than electoral college - Stewart agrees; O'Reilly says it would give NY and CA more "klout" #rumble2012
@entertainista: So I really hope that @TheRumble2012 is available on demand since I cannot load the live stream. #Rumble2012 #rumblefail
Ian MacIntyre @MrIanMacIntyre: And the Jon Stewart/ Bill O'Reilly debate traffic has completely crashed the site's servers, though not before taking my money. #rumble2012
Amy Halvorsen @AmyHalvo: Your site is more broken than America. RT @therumble2012 IT'S ON!! ARE YOU??? #rumble2012 http://www.therumble2012.com Retweeted 91 times
The Rumble 2012 @therumble2012
Enjoying #rumble2012 a good deal but this crappy $5 live stream is making it almost unwatchable. (For once I wish this was on TV instead.)
50 MINUTES AFTER THE DEBATE STARTED:
Due 2 overwhelming demand, our servers have been overloaded. We apologize for any inconvenience and we're working to resolve the issue.
The Rumble 2012 @therumble2012:
If you missed any of the debate, it will be available on-demand shortly after.
Favorite question of the night from #rumble2012 :
How is it that two personalities (Stewart/O'Reilly) that are almost complete polar opposites can manage to come together, but Congress can't? And what advice would you give Congress.
Here's another #viacom #fail they charge $5 for the live stream of the 90-minute #rumble2012 debate between Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly, and according to social media reports the servers are crashing the stream. That's what happens when those outdated TV people insist on avoiding YouTube's free unlimited video streaming technology. They can get some thousands to pay $5 to watch a live stream that does not even work for those few thousand people, or they can make the stream and recording free and have 1000 times more people watch it smoothly for free on YouTube, generating much more revenue using advertising and donations to those charities that they want to promote.Oct 6, 2012
- I loved it. I am not a fan of O'Reilly but I think he was decent. Jon was good a bit too goofy. I learned a lot about myself from watching these two. Too bad our candidates weren't so passionate and detailed.Oct 7, 2012
- Thank you http://kauaimarketing.com/social-marketing-tips/rumble2012-nox-solutions-tech-social-media-fail-case-study/ Generally, the reaction to the content of the Stewart vs O'Reilly debate has been extremely positive.and good seeing you on BlogChat tonight. My blog about the debate is here:
The answer to your question on how to adjust circle volumes is in here: http://itsdifferent4girls.com/2012/08/blog-buddies-google-plus-circle/Oct 7, 2012
Add a comment...