Threads is a collective of Christians from all walks of life who are living, working and trying to carve out our identity in our worlds.
Like it on facebook:
Follow it on twitter:
And their website - they have some great articles you can read about:
1. Talk about Twitter being down on Facebook
2. Talk about Twitter being down on Google+
3. Talk about Twitter being down over WhatsApp
4. Leave a comment on a Google+ post about Twitter being down (preferably this one)
5. Write your own blog post about Twitter being down
6. Talk about Twitter being down internally on Yammer
7. Think about Twitter being down
8. Call an actual friend to talk about Twitter being down
9. Invite an actual friend over to talk about Twitter being down
10. Go outside
inspired by http://tcrn.ch/MDIU0t
- ContaMid-Weight Front-End Web Developer, 2013 - present
- Evangelical AllianceWeb Developer & Designer, 2013 - 2013
- Evangelical AllianceAssistant Web Developer & Designer, 2012 - 2013
- Evangelical AllianceJunior Web Developer & Designer, 2011 - 2012
- Nottingham Trent University2008 - 2011
- Ysgol Y Creuddyn2001 - 2008
TechCrunch | No Facebook Music Yet? No Problem! Meet The Wonderful +Musi...
Facebook is working with a number of partners to prepare for the launch of a music service - possibly called 'Vibes' - inside the astounding
Official Google Webmaster Central Blog: Preview the latest +1 button cha...
Friday, July 29, 2011 at 3:55 PM. Webmaster level: All Want to test the latest +1 features? Today we're introducing a new option for web
Hacker Group Anonymous Aims to Destroy Facebook on Nov. 5
Citing users' lack of choice in privacy as its reason for attack, hackivist group Anonymous vows to "kill Facebook" on November 5.
Free download: Infographic Vector Kit - MightyDeals
Daily deals for creative professionals. Get amazing limited time offers.
City&Wool | Portfolio of Web & Graphic Designer Dan Ryland
Portfolio of Web & Graphic Designer Dan Ryland
I’ve started a social experiment on Twitter. I’m going to try and find as many people with the surname Ryland as possible. To do this I’m fo