- BSX AthleticsDirector of Marketing, 2013 - present
- MD AndersonMarketing Coordinator, 2010 - 2013
- Sports Media ChallengeDirector of Community, 2008 - 2010
- SquidooIntern, 2007 - 2007
I am an entrepreneurial minded 20-something who is extremely passionate about both marketing and helping people. I believe in the power of the Internet and its ability to cultivate conversations, relationships and the spread of ideas.
Some of my specialties include:
- Creating integrated digital strategies that drive revenue
- Establishing a relationship between social media metrics and business metrics
- Facilitating intelligent growth for online communities
- Leveraging social technologies to scale external marketing efforts and an internal culture of sharing
I'm a nerd who tries to wake up before you so I can spend an an hour or so reading articles about: behavior psychology, entrepreneurship, marketing, happiness, neuroscience, fitness, personal finance and other things that interest me.
I strongly believe that the U.S. education system is broken and that open-office plans increase stress and decrease workplace satisfaction.
I like challenging the status quo and I love when science validations my assumptions about life.
I think that Brené Brown couldn't be more correct when she says that control is a mirage and that the most effective leaders embrace empathy, vulnerability, humility, inclusiveness, generosity, balance and patience.
I try to remind myself that facing discomfort is probably a key to life, or at the very least success.
I like bourbon and I get energized from meeting with and talking to interesting people.
- Texas Lutheran University
- Texas A&M University (Masters)