I think I am too old to understand.
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- A sinking MSM rag trying to be edgy. Is there really anything more to it?May 10, 2012
- - @ 3 score + 10 I think i am old enough, I also do not remember any 5 year olds being breast fed in my kindegarten, but I will ask my 96 year old mother next time I visit.
That could also be a cultural difference between Germany and the US.May 10, 2012
- I would agree on there being significant cultural differences in attitudes toward breast feeding. For comparison, the arab world tends to feed until 2 years of age based on religious traditions.May 10, 2012
- - I wouldn't have batted an eyelash at two years, though I think teething is natures way of suggesting that it is time for plan B, but what do i know, I am male.May 10, 2012
- teething is not an issue if the baby doesn't bite. And just like we don't bite when drinking water, babies don't bite when drinking milk (or, they might try once and never do it again).May 11, 2012
- - OK, I surrender to your 'experience' or observations, better you than me with a typical 5 year old trying to catch a snack from Mom - I still think it is weird.May 11, 2012