Malala Yousafzai is being exploited by the pro-war lobby - Wikileaks tweets on Malala [Must Share]
The Guardian's recent Person of the Year fiasco is illustrative of how the UK establishment and modern media work. Points follow (1-10).
1. Decide to push pro-war Afghan war line by exploiting wounded girls similar to this CIA report released by WL http://wikileaks.org/wiki/CIA_report_into_shoring_up_Afghan_war_support_in_W
2. Front load the Guardian "Person of the Year" list with the target that will let the Guardian rip on and on about the evil Taliban.
3. This week, that's Malala, a 14 year old girl reportedly shot in the head by the Taliban who has been exploited by the pro-war lobby
Greenwald: Bradley Manning: a tale of liberty lost in America http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/nov/30/bradley-manning-liberty-lost-america
4. Create the Guardian candidate list and front load it with the intended winner (Malala)
5. To make readers feel like it's not a sham, offer to have other entrants nominated. The Guardian did not have Manning as a candidate.
read more: www.zurmat.com/