I sure wish Google+ was integrated. I like how my Galaxy Nexus has integration for Facebook, Twitter, Google, you name it.
The next version of iOS will allow you to share things like photos natively from your iPhone or iPad to Facebook. Do you think Apple should have allowed the same for Google+?
62 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 29 previous comments
- crapples gettin desperate thats why their suing the worldJun 12, 2012
- I love my nexus and it's a shame that Apple is closing doors rather than opening them..Jun 12, 2012
- Apple should change their slogan to "yesterday's features, today!"Jun 12, 2012
- Google probably doesn't mind being left out with Google + and maps. The FTC is kind of breathing down there necks with monopoly talk.Jun 12, 2012
- Apple is doing to Android what M$ has done to open source for years... adopt others' innovation, improve it, repackage it, sell it as your own, and make sure your technology won't work with its bastard stepchild of an involuntary dna donor.Jun 12, 2012
- i wouldn't go as far as to say "improve" just steal features of past android os' and say hey look its the next big idea...thing is applefanboys dont even wink at android phones so they have no idea how much better they areJun 12, 2012