Bing is for doing! Just, you know, don't do what its new ad says, jump off a cliff. After all, the ad itself even warns, "Do no attempt."
35 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- Hahahahahahaha, wow. Someone did not think through the complete message of this ad.Jun 12, 2012
- A TV ad advertising a search engine is a contradiction in itself... Advertising a social network, like MSN, Facebook or G+ makes more sense... But maybe it's just me. I somehow feel the same about IE9. Two products I have grown to not care very much for.Jun 12, 2012
- Well since Bing tells you to use Bing search instead of Google and people aren't doing that well I guess they are good at delivering a message right?Jun 12, 2012
- Lets Jump together lol.Jun 12, 2012
- , I am guessing you read or watched that recent commencement speech that is going around. It had YOLO in it. And I too didn't know what it stood for until reading the transcript of that speech.Jun 13, 2012
- No, I had someone scream it at me out of a car window. I had to Google it LOL.
That's going to be the slogan, to get the younger generations to drink, smoke, party... anything really!Jun 13, 2012