New Post! >>>http://www.bonniebanters.com/2015/04/pan-steamed-yukon-gold-potatoes.html
#SteamedPotatoes #YukonGoldPotatoes #SideDishes #Easy
For the #recipe, go to http://onlytastematters.com/pistachio-lemon-bars/.
#glutenfree #glutenfreerecipes #glutenfreebaking #glutenfreediet #lemon #pistachio #snack #snackrecipes #treat #ontheblog
~eastern european red potato dill yogurt salad~
#salads #healthyeating #healthyrecipes #potatoes
The "unsung" hero of the busy restaurant is the "Wheelman" or "Expeditor". This is the person who keeps the "food train" going from kitchen to table.
Job Qualifications include:
* must be able to remain calm under extreme pressure
* must be able to think clearly under pressure
* must be able to make excellent snap decisions while under pressure
* must be mentally organized
* must be able to multitask
* must be flexible and able to change organization and priorities on the fly
* must be emotionally stable…able to handle the demands/frustrations of the cooks and the servers
* must demonstrate calmness in the midst of chaos
* must be able to maintain the highest quality of food and require items to be re-made if they do not meet the Chef’s standard (resisting the urge to simply sling shit out as fast as possible)
#cheflife #ChefsResources #chef #restaurant
These #Baked #Parmesan #ChickenBites are so delicious and ridiculously easy. With only 5 ingredients, how can you not try these bad boys out?!
Moroccan Mixed Nuts Rice
My free Ebook 5 Pakistani Dishes Everyone Can Cook here
My YouTube Channel
Come visit me at bonniebanters.com
Modification to the Pit Barrel Cooker - Cutting the grate to let meat ha...
Cutting the pit barrel cooker grate to cook ribs and other food flat on the grate at the same time.
Vareniki con ripieno di purè di patate e funghi / Vareniki stuffed with ...
Ecco un'altro primo piatto russo, i Vareniki, questa volta con ripieno di purè di patate e funghi
100 Years Ago: Recreating the Last Dinner on the Titanic (Recipes) at Fa...
A popular food blogger recreated the authentic menu from the last dinner on the Titanic for the 100 year anniversary. Post includes photos a
Chocolate and Pistachio Marble Challah, plus my 4-Year Blogiversary Give...
I hate humidity. I hate muggy. I don’t hate it because it makes me feel sluggish, sticky and sweaty. I don’t hate it because it transform
Pink October – Raspberry Mousse Almond Praline Mille Feuille aka Napoleons
This is the second Halloween in a row that I don’t have a Halloween post. I have had the most ghoulish, bloody cake idea braising in my brai