Techdirt says CISPA just got vastly worse, and passed the House.
13 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- Agreed;-> That's a good indicator of my expectations of Obama :-|Apr 26, 2012
- Here is Ben Quayle's statement defending his execrable amendment: <http://quayle.house.gov/index.cfm?sectionid=49§iontree=49&itemid=332>
BTW, Ben Quayle's real name is Eugene. He prefers Ben, apparently because it is easier to spell. You DO know there is a spelling gene, right? That's science! Just like there is a gay gene and a straight gene. Oh, wait… I said "gene". Okay, I'm stopping now.Apr 26, 2012
- did anyone post a list of the losers who voted for it yet?
the politicos who voted for it will not be getting ANY support from me and everyone i share that list with, re-elect none of them!Apr 26, 2012
- Apr 26, 2012
- Very cool, thank you! It's great to see that our new Rep is continuing the Oregon tradition of doing the right thing for her constituents. I will definitely e-mail to thank her.Apr 26, 2012
- Right after e-mailing my Congresswoman, courtesy of the reminder from http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm This is serious stuff -- anyone counting on Obama to veto it should take another look at his record., I found a similar post from which gave a link to the Senate contact pageApr 27, 2012