As an aside ...
A fellow member of the Word Carnival group mentioned she met Marc and Angel recently. Said they're "really good people". Was happy I shared your share. :)
- McBreen DesignFounder
Craig McBreen is Principal of McBreen Design, a branding and design agency with experience and expertise in the strategic art of getting companies noticed. He has expertise creating strategic forms of design for companies of all sizes. This includes leading teams of creative professionals and coordinating projects from start to finish.
He also runs a blog that explores a variety of topics, including:
• Branding, design, the psychology of design and marketing.
• Strategies to build a strong and cohesive online presence.
• Simple, actionable steps to get things done.
• Crafting an authentic, purpose-driven story.
• Creating a meaningful, memorable and enduring brand.
• How small businesses and solopreneurs can make this all work to their benefit.
His goal is to create engaging and meaningful content that just might help individuals and small business owners in their personal and professional life, whether it’s building a brand or breaking out of routine.
Craig has over 20 years of experience in branding, marketing and design.
I have extensive branding and design experience in many business sectors, including: Accounting, engineering, nonprofits, legal, insurance, software, finance, construction, fitness, and small business.
This includes graphic design and content solutions for: Websites, brochures, logos, print and online advertising, white-papers, business stationery and email marketing.
McBreen Design services include:
– Website design
– Graphic design
– Collateral design
– Social media and content marketing consulting
– Marketing communications strategy
– Complete messaging and brand development