Run indented code through this tool to post it on G+ and retain your whitespace. Score.
45 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- I'd love to just see better adoption of code snippets getting posted native :) cc/Apr 20, 2012
- Except you can't copy/paste it to run it.
Honestly, I'd love github's ``` syntax, but even just `<code>` becoming a differently-colored box w/ monospace font would be a great.Apr 20, 2012
- Not for everyday use :-/
Somehow I liked the Google Wave's ability to add applications (even by URL) to a postApr 20, 2012
- but you can copy-paste it to the tool and it'll turn it back to executable code (see “How can I solve it?” on the left)
That being said, I'd love to see github's ``` syntax too, and/or backticks to turn text into a monospaced font just like underscores turn it into italics.Apr 20, 2012
- G+ should get [Prettify] ... [/Prettify] syntax. It would really be useful for developers.Apr 20, 2012
- Well, text formatting on G+ and Gtalk looks a (very reduced) subset of Textile Markup Language... so why not use the Textile formatting?
According to the textile formatting,@this is code@
Anyhow, a rich text editor with several allowed options may be handy.Apr 20, 2012
- Yeah, regardless of the implementation; color coding, language auto detection and retained code formatting on G+ would be +1Apr 20, 2012